Indian Postal department has sought application against 2582 posts in Northeast, Jharkhand and Punjab circles. As many as 1118 vacancies are to be filled in Jharkhand postal circle, 948 in Northeast and 516 vacancies will be filled in Punjab postal circle under this recruitment drive. The vacancies are available for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Gramin Dak Sevak under Cycle 3.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2020
- Online Application start Date : 12 Nov 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11 Dec 2020
Age Limit ( as on 12 Nov 2020 )
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Note– Relaxation in upper age limit will be granted as per government norms
- Candidates seeking to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 should have passed Class 10 and must have a compulsory knowledge of local Language and studied the local language at least up to Class 10.
- There will be no written exam for these posts
- The candidates belonging to UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman will have to pay Rs 100 as application fee, while SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD candidates have been exempted from paying fee.
Vacancy Details snapshot
|Jharkhand Region |
North Eastern Region
Stage 1. Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
Stage 2. Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In Case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of amount from candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Stage 3. Apply Online
Step 1 . Fill Application.
Step 2 . Upload documents.
Step 3 . Submit Post preferences. Preview and take print out. Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.